Forums and Messaging Services.
All sections of cricmarkets are provided for free including Messaging services. The site reserves the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time without prior notice. Violation of the terms of this Agreement may result in the termination of your right to use the Forums and/or messaging. To ensure viewers can enjoy our Forums/messaging services, the following rules apply:
a. General rules. It is a condition of your use of the Forums and the Site that you do not:
- i. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums and messaging.
- ii. post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene,
- vulgar, pornographic, political, profane or indecent information of any kind,
- including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging
- conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability
- or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- iii. post or transmit comments containing harassing or offensive language, including
- sexual preferences, sexual nicknames, racial slurs or rude or deliberately
- offensive comments or engage in disruptive activities online, including
- excessive use of scripts, scrolling (in other words, repeating the same message
- over and over), or use viruses, or other disruptive devices;
- iv. post or transmit any information, software or other material which violates or
- infringes the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of
- privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or
- other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first
- obtaining permission from the owner or right holder;
- v. post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for
- commercial purposes or which contains any advertising - including mentioning or asking of any website. This may also include gambling websites (other than cricmarkets), unsubstianted pay tips websites,
- paysites etc. Advertisement means advertising of any
- kind (including in using words, abbreviations, initials and numbers associated
- with any website)
- Examples of posts which would constitute an advertisement would be as follows:
- (a) "Visit URL and stand a chance to win up to $1 million in credits!"
- (b) "Play online poker - fastest way to make a quick buck!"
- (c) "Call/Text [Phone number] to get an instant betting account!"
- (d) "Place your bets at bet365 today", "Play slots at WH's casino 24/7";
- vi. solicit other users to join, become members of, or contribute money to any online service or other organization, advocate or attempt to get users to join in legal or illegal schemes or plan or participate in scams involving other
- vii. impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your professional or other affiliation with any person or entity;
You agree that you will not use the Site, including the information provided therein and all related equipment, networks and network devices for any unlawful purpose. cricmarkets.com, at its sole and absolute discretion, shall determine whether any information transmitted or received violates this provision.
b. Monitoring. Considering the real-time nature of the forums, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. You understand that cricmarkets.com has no obligation to monitor the Forums and/or messages. Cricmarkets.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as required by law, regulation or governmental request, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in crickmarkets's sole and absolute discretion are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement. You acknowledge that cricmarkets.com reserves the right to, and may from time to time, monitor any information transmitted or received through the Forums and/or messages, for operational and other purposes. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes. Use of the Site constitutes consent to such monitoring.
c. License. By uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication (a "Communication") through the Forums, you are granting cricmarkets.com a royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to
i. use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such Communication, and
ii. sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to such Communication. No Communication shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of cricmarkets.com. The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such Communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark, or patent laws in any relevant jurisdiction.
d. Content. Communications posted in the Forums and messaging services are provided by users such as yourself who are affiliated/unaffiliated with cricmarkets.com, and the user providing each such Communication is solely responsible for the content thereof. In using the Forums and/or messaging services, You should not assume that such messages have been reviewed by cricmarkets.com, that such communications contain correct information, or that the persons posting such communications have accurately identified themselves and/or their affiliation with any third party.
e. All other conditions and policies applies as per given in the cricmarkets.com, and the data you provided in cricmarkets.com are all and same for all our affiliates or subsidiary websites.
Any suggestions or need help, please contact our support.